2016年10月31日 星期一

RUNE URAZ HEALING SECRETS

RUNE-URAZ-HEALING-MAGICK 
HEALTH
HEALTH can be attracted to you. 

You are a magnet attracting to you all things, via the signal you are emitting through your thoughts and feelings and the Runic energies you start into motion. 

You can use RUNE URAZ MAGIC HEALING to attract HEALTH to you. 

RUNE-URAZ-HEALING-MAGIC

Runes are Universal Creative Energies 

The New Laws of Quantum Physics tell us that everything exists in an infinite ocean of energy called the Quantum Ocean 

Therefore, when you meditate, look at, do a runic yoga exercise or a runic circle or a runic healing you are touhcing the One of the most powerful Laws of the Universe is The Law of Attraction 

This tells you that whatever you think about or place your attention on will eventually be attracted to you 

So when you do Rune Work you attract the Runic Energies to you out of the Quantum Ocean. 

In our case we want to attract the energies of Rune URAZ HEALTH 

Now when these Rune URAZ HEALTH Energies come to you they will come in waves (like Quantum Physics). These will be waves of health, wealth and well being. 

They will enter your AURA where there are energy blockages 

These energy blockages are what causes dis-ease and ill health 
YOU MUST STILL ACT ON THESE healing waves that will enter your aura.

Another lesser known but powerful law, that Quantum Physics is sharing with us is this: 

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED! 

This has powerful ramifications. This means that if other people have energy blockages due to negative thinking, feeling and acting --- they will become dis-eased and they will affect you. 

Anger, resentment, hate jealousy and vindictiveness are energies and emotions that cause blockages in peoples auras 
Blockages cause dis-ease and ill health. 

If you send people anger, hate, resentment, jealosuy and vindictiveness then according to the Laws of Quantum Physics youy are SENDING THEM TO YOURSELF!

Think on this don't pooh pooh it away 

So be mentally stopping all thoughts and stopping all fellings of negative emotions towards yourself and others, you will be reducing the amount of dis-ease and ill health on the planet. 

Thereby you will automatically become healthier. 

The Rune URAZ Health waves will enter your aura and start their work of dissolving blockages of negative emotions. 

You need something to help you with dissolving negative emotions because the world is so full of them (TV, media, wars, schools, elf towers etc are constantly pumping the out) so you need help. 

RUNE URAZ HEALING MAGIC WILL START THIS HEALING PROCESS BY ENTERING YOUR AURA AND START TO DISSOLVE BLOCKAGES. 

The Rune URAZ HEALING MAGIC SECRET is this: If you have thought forms in your own mind that will attract health and well being, the Runic Uraz Energy waves from the Quantum Ocean will fill these thought forms and make their manifestations quicker and surer. 

The Law of Attraction also tells us that whatever you think of say in the "I AM..." form will be attracted to you.

Whenever you say "I AM THIS OR THAT..." or think the same way ... you will attract that into your life 

Therefore using the Rune URAZ and the Laws of Quantum Physics, the Laws of Attraction, and the "I AM" statements listed below you will ATTRACT HEALTH AND WELL BEING INTO YOUR LIFE 

By stopping your thoughts and feelings of negative emotions you will also help everyone else on the planet. The best way that you as a single human can help heal the planet and its people is by not adding to the negavity! 

Start now so that our children and grandchildren and kindred can live a healthier life. 

WHAT I WROTE IS LAW .. IT IS GUARANTEED! 
IT IS NOT MINE, BUT COMES TO US FROM THE BEST SOURCES WE HAVE NOW. 

RUNE-URAZ-HEALING-MAGIC-SECRETS

Repeat them as often as possible during your day. Write them down and repeatedly look at them 

 #1 
Cure yourself from within with Rune Uraz Healing Magick 

 #2 
"I AM learning to LOVE myself? Deeply and profoundly!" 

 #3 
"I AM making a list of all the wonderful things about myself that is right with me." 

 #4 
"I AM adding to my list everyday the reasons why I like myself. I understand that for perfect health I must learn to love myself first. 

 #5 
"I AM releasing all past resentments and dissappointments I may be holding against others and myself." 

 #6 
"I AM visualizing myself doing things in a complete state of health. I understand that what images I hold in my mind will come to pass. Therefore I hold images of a healthy me." 

 #7 
"I AM never going to talk about illnesses or diseases mine or others." 

 #8 
"I AM learning to love everything and everyone, especially myself." 

 #9 
"I know I have the power within me and with the help of the Rune URAZ Healing energies I AM breaking through all blockages and healing myself." 

 #10 
"I AM stopping all criticism because I now that it causes blockages in myself and others." 

 #11 
"I AM stopping all blame of myself and others." 

 #12 
"I AM grateful for the Rune URAZ Healing energy that is coming to me in waves from the Quantum Ocean." 

 #13 
"I AM seeing myself ONLY as WELL." 

 #14 
"I AM HAPPY and I know that happiness induces health." 

 #15 
"I AM laughing and watching 3 stooges and Marz Brothers and othe comedy films." 

 #16 
"I AM laughing my way back to health." 

 #17 
"I AM grateful, appreciative, loving and happy and these energies help me in the Rune URAZ Healing process." 

 #18 
"I AM rid of all blockages and all dis-eased, inharmonious energies in my Aura." 

 #19 
"I AM making lists everyday of all the things I AM GRATEFUL for in my life." 

 #20 
"I AM removing my attention from dis-ease and illnes." 

 #21 
"I AM focusing my attention on doing things that make me feel good." 

 #21 
"I AM making happiness the number one thing in my life now." 

 #22 
"I AM resisting nothing, loving everything." 

 #23 
"I know there is no such thing as incurable and I am curing myself now." 

Rune URAZ Healing Magic Secret #24 
"I AM accepting that I AM PERFECT NOW!" 

Health is a mindset 
HEALTH is literally attracted to you 
or repelled from you 
it's all about HOW YOU THINK!


沒有留言: